Shark week is greeted with anticipation and excitement in my house, every single year. Let’s celebrate with these shark week s’more treats!
All 3 of my boys love sharks. They have book after book about these incredible creatures. They also don’t dare miss an episode when shark week airs each year.
Every time shark week rolls around, I make a treat for the kiddos to enjoy while they learn and discover all they can about sharks. This year, we made these shark week s’more treats. With chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows, they taste just like your favorite summer treat, s’mores. They are so easy to make and your kids will be able to help with just about every step. With only 4 ingredients, you will be able to whip up a batch of these with very little effort.
These would also be a great summer birthday party treat for the shark lover in your life. They might even fit well into a s’more station!
- Kraft S’mores Marshmallows
- Wilton Blue Candy Melts
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (or make your own crumbs by smashing a sleeve of graham crackers)
- Shark Gummy Candies
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with foil or wax paper.
- Pour the Wilton Blue Candy Melts into a microwavable safe dish and heat the melts in 30 second increments. Stir in between heating until the chocolate is melted.
- Add 1 large marshmallow to the chocolate 1 at a time and use a fork to flip and completely cover with chocolate. Allow the access melted chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chocolate covered marshmallow onto the baking sheet/tray and sprinkle the bottom half with graham cracker crumbs to resemble beach sand. Next, place 1 gummy shark on top so it looks like it’s swimming in the water.
- Repeat with the remaining marshmallows.
- Flip on the tube, tune into Shark Week on Discovery Channel and devour your s’more treats!
There you have it. Easy, yummy, and fun shark week s’more treats for you to make with your friends and family! I know you will enjoy this fin’tastic shark week treat!
How do you celebrate shark week? Share your ideas and recipes with us in the comments!