If you bottled up summer into a cocktail, it would be this hard strawberry lemonade punch cocktail recipe!
Lemons…. summer. Strawberries… summer. Ice cold drinks…. summer. Everything that has to do with this drink screams summer to me.
Hard Strawberry Lemonade Punch Cocktail Recipe
That’s why this drink recipe is the perfect cocktail to whip up for an in house date night.
Turn on the grill and sear a steak, grill some veggies, and you’ll have the perfect summer meal to share with your loved one.
- 4 ounce Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 4 ounce Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 2 -3 cups prepared Lemonade
- 6 Ripe Strawberries
- 2 Lemons
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- In a large pitcher prepare lemonade
- Add the juice from one lemon
- Add four ounces of Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- Add four ounces of Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- Stir to combine.
- Add six sliced strawberry slices
- Add one sliced lemon
- Add ice cubes.
- Chill and serve.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Adjust this punch recipe to your personal taste.
- If you want a stronger Hard Strawberry Lemonade Punch then add more vodka.
- If you do not want a strong punch add more lemonade
- Exclude all liquor for a virgin cocktail