In honor of the warmest season of the year, I present this incredibly delicious Ginger Beer Cocktail Recipe.
It’s perfect for a BBQ because this summer cocktail is a crowd pleaser.
But it also makes for the perfect in house date night indulgence.
Although it has some fresh fruit, this drink aims to please a masculine palette, it has been one of my hubby’s favorite mixed drinks.
Needless to say, this is a fantastic versatile summer cocktail. You could even prepare this during the colder months for a nice warm buzz.
Ginger Beer Cocktail Recipe
With just a few ingredients, this ginger beer cocktail is easy to mix up.
The best part about this ginger beer cocktail is that it’s so very refreshing!
Ginger Beer Cocktail
A summer cocktail that easily pleases a crowd.
Write a review
- 1.5 ounces Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 ounces Ginger Beer
- 3 Owl's Brew Pink & Black Tea
- Fresh Strawberries, quartered
- Fresh Blackberries
- Ice Cubes
- Using a cocktail shaker add spiced rum, tea, and top with ice cubes.
- Place the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Prepare a Mason jar style glass by layering ice cubes and fruit.
- Strain the spiced rum and tea into the glass.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with more fresh fruit.
- To create an extra cold drink, try placing your ingredients into the refrigerated for at least a few hours before you plan on mixing drinks.
Thistle Hill https://www.thistlehill.co/
This sounds like an interesting drink! I love blackberries so I am sure that I would love it. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe!